The DW3321 offers great features and performance combined with great installation flexibility. The 5,100 ANSI lumens make it bright enough for larger screens, and the wide screen WXGA native image resolution ensures that your content will be delivered with fidelity and sufficient detail for a wide range of applications. The 1,34-2,4:1 Throw Ratio makes it possible to install the projector in a wide range of distances, making installation planning easier whether you replace an older projector or making a new installation. The 1,7x zoom range and horizontal and vertical lens shift gives further flexibility when installing the projector. Features such as 3D, JPG reader and HDBaseT ensures the projector can handle modern signal inputs and features customers expect.
- DLP® technology with BrilliantColor™ for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 5,100 ANSI lumens of brightness, WXGA resolution, and 10,000:1 contrast ratio for clear, crisp and bright projection
- Great flexibility with 1.7x zoom centered lens and manual horizontal and vertical lens shift
- Easy image adjustment for keystone, curved screen, and individual corner corrections
- Pincushion or barrel distortions are easily corrected when projecting onto a curved screen
- HDBaseT interface for HD video and audio over standard CAT5e/6 LAN cable
- 2x 7W speakers and microphone input ensure you are clearly heard
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions including Crestron® RoomView™, Extron, and etc.
- DICOM Simulation Mode for medical training and seminars
- Built-in 12V trigger for screen or blinds control
- MHL device compatibility for streaming of video and audio content from a compatible mobile device
- PC-Free presentation using JPG picture reader from USB thumb drive