Versatility meets performanceThe Vivitek DH833 delivers exceptional digital images with a high degree of vibrancy thanks to 4,500 ANSI lumens of brightness and a contrast ratio of 15,000:1. Featuring native1080p resolution the DH833 is designed for a wide variety of applications. Their compact size at just 3,2 kg and flexible 1.5x zoom ratio allows for easy transportation between different meeting rooms or classrooms. The DH833 features HDMI/MHL and various connectivity options to fully enjoy multimedia applications of any kind.
- DLP® technology with BrilliantColor™ for vibrant and rich picture quality
- 4,500 ANSI lumens of brightness and 15,000:1 contrast ratio for clear, crisp and bright projection
- Great flexibility with 1.5x zoom
- 3x HDMI input for high definition content with the same high quality
- MHL device compatibility for streaming of video and audio content from a compatible mobile device
- 10W speaker and microphone input ensure you are clearly heard
- Crestron Roomview
- 6 Segment (RYGCWB) color wheel for accurate and detailed images
DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a display technology from Texas Instruments (TI). The technology inside is often referred to as DMD (Digital Micro-Mirrors). It consists of an array of mirrors where each mirror represents a pixel element. For example, a high-definition DLP projector or rear projector with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution would have over 2 million tiny mirrors. Each mirror is attached to an electronically driven hinge that controls the amount of colored light that is reflected from
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
A projector that is 3D Ready can accept a 120Hz frame-sequential 3D signal from a computer. These projectors are not compatible with the HDMI 1.4 3D specification used on 3D Blu-ray players and set-top boxes. 3D ready uses DLP Link Technology from Texas Instruments.
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is an uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface that supports audio/video sources such as a set-top box, DVD player, A/V receiver, and video monitors such as a digital projector or digital television (DTV). HDMI is backward compatiable with DVI 1.0 specification and supports HDCP.